- Apparently there is a connection between happiness and education.
- Extrovert lies (“it’ll be fun!”) and other humorous musings about life as an introvert from Psychology Today’s new Introvert’s Corner blog.
- Keith Ferrazi explores how to build better relationships.
- Why we all need to thank Drew Brees.
- How to use GTD to better connect projects to next actions.
- Why Mark Bittman thinks soda has become the new tobacco when it comes to personal health.
- How to combine food and finances into a useful relationship tool.
- The origin of the Saint’s “Finish Strong” campaign and who they need to thank for inspiration.
Articles I Like
- Habits vs. Workflows
- How to use “process goals” when you’re feeling deflated
- The Secret to Magic Mornings? Put the Kids to Work
- Drowning at Midlife? Start Swimming
- Maybe We All Need a Little Less Balance
- How to Boost Resilience in Midlife
- Let’s stop calling them ‘soft skills’
- Amazing Things Happen At This Master Networker's New York Apartment