Brian J. Elizardi is Founder and Coach at Elizardi Coaching, LLC, a life and productivity coaching practice designed to help clients fulfill their potential and maximize their capacity for learning and growth at work and in school.
I have 11 years of experience coaching students and working professionals on how to overcome their obstacles in life to achieve measurable results that generate wild success. With master’s level credentials and a wealth of hands-on experience at major colleges and universities across the nation, my guidance is straightforward, practical, action-oriented and invaluable. Through one-on-one individual coaching sessions, I help clients access individual resources and creativity to build upon their unique strengths and talents.
My combination of business experience, professional training, and education allows me to confidently provide the highest quality service, while maintaining a true partnership with my clients. I am adept at zeroing in on obstacles to progress, helping clients discover workable strategies and solutions that will move them toward their academic, financial, career or personal goals. I specialize in providing coaching to clients needing direction in the following areas:
- Clarifying goals and direction in life
- Making the most of life and learning in school and work
- Identifying and overcoming life obstacles and blind spots
- Recognizing and leveraging individual strengths and talents
- Making important life changes
- Create new behaviors and habits
- Achieving success and actualizing potential
For more information, visit my new site.